Accessible Fuel for Remote Areas
Fleet fueling is offered by Nelson Fuel, Inc. to all of our customers who are either located in a remote position from fuel resources or who do not have it easily accessible.
The Benefits of Fleet Fueling:
- Emergency service is provided during the event of a catastrophe, such as a hurricane, tornado, flood, ice storm or power outage.
- Fuel delivered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
- Fuel is directly pumped into your equipment.
- Your equipment is filled at your convenience so your equipment is ready when employees begin their day.
- On-Site Fueling
- Scheduling For Your Convenience
Types of Companies that benefit from Fleet Fueling:
- Companies located in strip centers
- Companies that would like to consolidate fuel prices
- Construction sites
- Companies with truck fleets
- Companies that have trucks parked over night at a centralized location
- Companies with generators or refrigeration units
- Companies with temporary locations or small job sites
South Bend, IN 46619